Photo: Jukka Rautio / HHOF-IIHF Images
Limited tickets for 2018 IIHF WM go on sale
A limited number of tickets in selected categories for the 2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship have gone on sale.
The 2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship will take place in Copenhagen and Herning May next year, and will be the biggest sporting event ever to be held on Danish soil.
Today, fans - from Denmark, Sweden and abroad - can secure some attractive seats for the World Championship as the pre-sale kicks off.
A limited number of ticket packages for Sweden’s and Denmark’s seven preliminary round games are amongst the packages offered in the pre-sale. Other ticket packages include all group games (28 games), the six final round games and a package of all World Championship games to be played in Herning and Copenhagen, 30 and 34 games respectively.
The packages also give access to a Fan Village where the fans can enjoy the great atmosphere and festive spirit before and during the games of the day.
Important ticket sales dates to remember:
May 6th 2017: Limited quantities of the following packages in select ed categories go on sale:
- "Follow Your Team SWE¨ packages
- "Follow Your Team DEN" packages
- Group packages, preliminary round
- Final round packages
- Event pass packages
September 1st, 2017:
Day packages for the preliminary round and "Follow Your Team¨ packages for the remaining 14 nations go on sale.
Day packages for the final round games go on sale.
Single game tickets for games not yet sold out go on sale.
- "Follow Your Team":
- Ticket package including 7 group games from DKK 895 DKK to DKK 3,390.
- Group packages, preliminary round:
- Ticket package including 28 games from DKK 3,650 to DKK 13,375.
- Final round packages:
- Ticket package including 6 games from DKK 2,610 to DKK 7,860.
- Event passes:
- Ticket package including 30 or 34 games from DKK 3,900 to DKK 19,100.
- Day packages:
- Ticket package including 2 - 3 games from DKK 150 to DKK 3,315.
- Single game tickets from DKK 69 to DKK 2,235.
All ticket prices are exclusive of Ticketmaster fee.
Save up to 25% on purchase of packages
The buyer will receive the following discounts on ticket packages compared to single game ticket prices:
- Up to 25% off when buying the event pass package
- Up to 20% off when buying the group package preliminary round
- Up to 15% off when buying the day package
Single game tickets are sold without a discount and are only made available for games not sold out.
Children aged 13 and below enjoy 25% off on packages.
Royal Arena, Copenhagen
- Preliminary round games 4th - 15th May 2018
- Quarter finals May 17th
- Semi-finals May 19th
- Gold Medal Game and Bronze Medal game May 20th
Jyske Bank Boxen, Herning
- Preliminary round games May 4th - 15th 2018
- Quarter finals May 17th
On days with two games played, face-off is at 16:15 and 20:15.
On days with three games played, face-off is at 12:15, 16:15 and 20:15.
The confirmed tournament schedule and face-off times will be released in summer 2017.