IIHF Terms and Conditions
Ishockey VM 2018 P/S
IIHF Ticket Terms and Conditions
The person for whom this admission ticket has been issued (the Ticket Holder) has agreed to accept and comply with the Terms and Conditions given below:
1. Any use of the 2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship (Event) game tickets (Tickets) and admission to the arena shall be subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) and such other rules (Rules) as may be established by the IIHF, the local organising committee for the game, the Ticketing Bureau and/or the owner of the venue (collectively, the Authorities). Anyone who purchases or uses Tickets shall be deemed to have agreed to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and the Rules.
2. In certain cases the Ticket may be withdrawn. In addition to other available remedies, the Authorities shall have the right to cancel and/or require the return of Tickets. Furthermore they can refuse a person admission to the stadium or expel the person without any compensation if he or she is in violation of these Terms and Conditions or the Rules, without any refund.
3. Any person attending the Event shall not record, transmit, or in any other manner disseminate over the internet or any other media, for commercial or other purposes, any sound, image, or description, or results of the Event, in whole or in part, or assist any other person/s conducting such activities. It is prohibited to take into any arena where an Event game is being played any equipment or device developed for any of the activities identified above (except for mobile telephones provided that the phone is only used for bona fide personal and private call making/receiving).
4. Tickets may not be used for advertising, sales promotion or any other commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, offers for sale, use as a premium, give-away or prize in a competition or sweepstake) without the prior written approval of the IIHF.
5. For the purposes of security and the orderly and smooth implementation of the Event, if requested by the Authorities, all persons shall be required to cooperate in respect of providing evidence of identity, conducting inspections of personal belongings, confiscation of prohibited items, and/or body checks.
6. It is prohibited to take into the stadium where any Event game is being played any promotional or commercial item of whatever nature including but not limited to, banners, signs, hand-outs, give-aways, symbols and leaflets. The Authorities reserve the right to confiscate such items at the entrance. Moreover, it is prohibited to take into the arena any kind of disruptive artificial noise makers, including but not limited to air horns, vuvuzelas, and megaphones. The Authorities reserve the right to confiscate such items at the entrance. Any person attending game venues is not permitted to engage in ambush marketing, display commercial or offensive signage, sell any goods or services, wear or give away political, advertising or promotional materials, engage in any other activity which the Authorities consider dangerous or otherwise inappropriate.
7. The Ticket Holder consents to: (a) the recording of his/her face and body and/or voice by any means (including, but not limited to, audio and visual recordings by television cameras, 360 degree cameras and photographers); and (b) the commercial and/or non-commercial exploitation throughout the world of his/her image by any means and without compensation.
8. The Authorities will have no further liability whatsoever, including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel or accommodation costs. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Authorities hereby exclude any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the venue. The Authorities shall not be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view of the games.
9. The Ticket Holder agrees that in connection with any dispute regarding the use of a Ticket or attendance at the Event, the Ticket Holder will seek to resolve such dispute amicably with the Authorities and, if unable to do so, will submit the dispute, exclusively, to the courts of Denmark; with all disputes resolutions being in accordance with Danish law.
Newsletters: Terms and conditions
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive marketing mails from Ishockey VM 2018 P/S regarding IIFH WM 2018 and ticket sales related to the event. The newsletter is a free service provided by Ishockey VM 2018 P/S.
The frequency of the newletter issues will be at bi-weekly, however we do reserve the right to extraordinarily send updates on ticket sales or urgent news.
The subscription to our newsletter can always be unsubscribed by clicking the link provided in each newsletter.
The aim of our newsletter is to keep our customers and visitors updated about the latest news and ticket sales regarding 2018 IIHF WM and new service offerings.
When subscbring to the 2018 IIHF WM newsletter you submit your email and name.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree that your details including your email address may be used to keep you informed about IIHF VM 2018, including promotions, products and news.
We require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. You will therefore receive a message with a link you will have to click in order to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe.
You are welcome to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our handling of data or your preferences or information.
Competitions: Terms and conditions
When entering a competition arranged by Ishockey VM 2018 P/S the following terms and conditions apply.
The terms and conditions apply for online and offline competitions, including competitions at games, on partner sites and social media.
Participation in any competition constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Entry is open to all, except employees (and their families) of Ishockey VM 2018 P/S (DK) and other companies associated with Ishockey VM 2018 P/S or the competitions.
The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
By entering a competition by providing your email, you also agree to receiving the 2018 IIHF WM newsletter on this page.
Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
Unless otherwise states, only one entry per person is allowed.
Entries received after competition has ended will not count.
The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s) via email.
Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or is (are) unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Ishockey VM 2018 P/S relating to any post-winning publicity.
Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing time and date stated within the promotional material.
Ishockey VM 2018 P/S is not responsible for any technical malfunction or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, including any damage to your our or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in the competition.
Ishockey VM 2018 P/S shall be entitled, at its discretion, to cancel (and/or recommence), modify or suspend the competition with immediate effect without any liability in respect thereof.
The Promoter is Ishockey VM 2018 P/S, Hannemanns Allé 25, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark.
In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
The competition and these terms shall be governed, construed, enforced and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Denmark. Any disputes, controversies and/or claims arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or these terms shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Denmark.